Data collected from you
You may provide us following information with respect to HealthyX Mobile Application:
• your particulars while filling various forms on the application, including registration details, login and profile details
• records of any communication between you and HealthyX
• data that you store or post on the HealthyX mobile application
• information that you provide when you report a problem with our application
• your customization preferences you selected in order to personalize the application for you, wherever applicable
• personal medical health records and related information
• personal and medical information shared by your doctors
• Information provided to use the various tools that you might find on the application e.g. reminder tool
• practice details of the healthcare providers, including doctors
Use of your personal information
The information you provide is used for the purpose of:
• Customization of our services as per your requirements and preferences
• Representation of your data to more presentable form such as graphics and statements unidentifiably
• Presentation of selected personal information stored on the application, pertaining to healthcare providers, to prospective healthcare seekers or receivers
• Your data may be shared with our selected Research Partners for improvising on the user experience of the application
• Presenting your details to other users that you may want to connect with based on your requirements.
Public User Content
None of your confidential health related information that you store on the application shall be deemed to be public user content. The information in your basic profile may generally be accessible by selected users of the application, including Doctors and those users desirous of adding you to their ‘family’ in the application. ‘Advanced profile’ and other information to be shared with the Doctors you select in ‘My Doctors’ list, and family members. You may Restrict access to specific parts of your profile, and specific health conditions, for those doctors and family members – who you designate having ‘restricted’ rights.
Disclosure of your personal data
The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of HealthyX’s services and to build new services. We will not sell your personal information in a personally identifiable format to third parties without your prior consent. We may disclose your personal information as set out above to:
• any member of our group of companies, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
• successors in title to our business;
• to suppliers and external agencies we engage to process information on our behalf;
• to third parties (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors);
• in a non-identifiable form only, to third party carefully selected research partners, which may include patient charities, healthcare bodies, pharmaceutical and other research organizations (“Research Partners”); and
• Where disclosure is required by law or any regulatory authority.
Termination of registration
If your registration is terminated, by you or by us, this may result in the permanent deletion of your account from the Application. Some information may still remain in backup copies. After deletion of your account, we may retain certain parts of your data so that it can be shared in aggregated, non-identifiable form with our Research Partners (as defined above). We will not retain data about you for any other purpose after deletion of your account.
Security on internet
By communicating with the application on internet, you agree to the terms and conditions of the application. Although we use strict most data protection practices, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the application; any transmission of information is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access or processing.
Occasionally there may be external links on our application which are out of our control. If you access other websites using the links provided, please check their policies before submitting any personal information. We don’t stand liable to the privacy of information there.
Retrieval of information
While you maintain your registration with HealthyX, you have a right to access personal information that we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it. You may be asked to verify your identity and for more information about your request. In case of loss of device or change of device, we would - through a certain set of verification checks - allow you to restore your information from the virtual cloud storage to the new device. We cannot however ensure that 100% of the data will get restored, and the changed device will get restored to exactly the same state, as your previous device.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org