These Terms and Conditions apply to your (“your” and “you” refer to you and any person for whom a registered account has been created by you, or who uses the application on your behalf) use of the - Mobile Apps HealthyX and HealthyX Doc, as well as the Website/ Web Applications – collectively called ‘HealthyX’ Applications - and your relationship with HealthyX. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or use the application. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
• HealthyX offers a platform, applications and services to help patients, their care-givers, and Healthcare providers to build and maintain Health records, including Doctor consultations. Parts of the platform, applications and services may be free to use, and some may have a fee linked to them.
• It is for the perusal of the healthcare providers that they can utilize respective functions for their practice management.
• We do not provide medical advice – you must always seek professional medical advice. In an emergency, always call for the emergency services.
• This application is only a platform for users to store and share health records with healthcare providers– we do not provide any medical information.
• In pursuance of improvement for our users, we work with carefully selected research partners (may include patient charities, healthcare bodies, hospitals, academic bodies, pharmaceutical and other research organizations) and may share your health data with them, in a non-identifiable form, to develop new insights and features. No personal identifiable information is ever passed onto research partners. The results of this research may be shared with users from time to time.
Use of the Application
By downloading or accessing the Application to use the services, you permanently accept all the conditions specified herein and agree to abide by them. By availing any Service, you signify your agreement to the terms and conditions. The application is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. This application is for personal use by individuals and healthcare providers. Companies or businesses should not use the application without permission.
To register on the HealthyX application you must be over 18 years of age. Minors registering on HealthyX are assumed to have taken parental or guardian consent for using HealthyX.
You may opt to register through a suitable device after downloading the application. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration (including details obtained indirectly about you through your chosen identity provider, if applicable) or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
Doctors And Nursing Staff
Doctors and Patients have different applications – both integrated. For Healthcare Providers/ Doctors, there may be additional validation processes before they use the application.
Password And Security
When you register to use the Application, you will be asked to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account access information and password. You shall be responsible for all usage of the account and password, whether or not authorized by you. You shall immediately notify HealthyX of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the account or password. Although HealthyX will not be liable for the losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of HealthyX or others due to such unauthorized use.
If HealthyX has reasons to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Application, you may be required to change your password or your account may be suspended at the sole discretion of HealthyX.
Use of the Application
For use of the HealthyX Application, you are responsible for the content you place on the Application. Please ensure that it is accurate and correct at all times. You may not use the Application for any of the following purposes (“Prohibited Activities”):
• violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or any HealthyX Content;
• disseminating any illegitimate, harassing, libelous, unmannerly, intimidating, detrimental, vulgar, indecent, or otherwise offensive material or otherwise breaching any laws;
• transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the application that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by HealthyX;
• attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the application;
• framing or hot linking or deep linking any HealthyX Content;
• interfering with any other person’s use of the Application;
• assuming the identity of another person;
• disseminating identifiable personal data through the Application;
• copying or duplicating in any manner any of the HealthyX Content or other information available from the application;
• for commercial or business purposes, including the sale or promotion of any products. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your use of the Application for any of the Prohibited Activities. We may immediately suspend or terminate your use of the Application if you do (or we believe that you have done) any of the Prohibited Activities.
Availability of the Application
HealthyX Mobile Application will be available for download and use on app stores. Although we aim to offer you an excellent service, we make no promise that the services of the Application will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Application will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the Application you should report it and we will attempt to correct the fault.
The application may be subject to maintenance and upgrades or new services during which your access may be restricted. We will attempt to restore access to the Application quickly.
HealthyX's Right to Termination of Registration
Rights or liabilities.
While we try to ensure that material included on the Application is correct, reputable and of high quality, HealthyX does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. We shall try to rectify the inaccuracies if HealthyX is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Application.
HealthyX will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result of use of the Application to the extent that
• They are a foreseeable consequence to both of us and
• Our liability for such losses has not been excluded in these Terms and Conditions.
• Our liability shall not, in any event, include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
The Application only provides a platform for storing health records and sharing with healthcare providers. We do not review or control the information made available by users on the Application. No content on the Application should be taken to be advice by HealthyX or to reflect the views or opinions of HealthyX. HealthyX makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information or opinions contained or expressed within the Application.
The content of the Application is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Application on a mobile phone, store such content in an electronic form or print such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Application without our written permission.
Your User Content will remain your property but you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable right to use it in accordance with the terms mentioned herein.
These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising from them will be subject to the laws of India. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the state of Delhi.
For legal or regulatory reasons, the terms and conditions would be updated periodically to allow the proper operation of the Application or for appropriate enhancements of the Application. Should you not agree to the new terms and conditions, discontinue to use the Application. Your use of the Application indicates your agreement to abide by the new Terms and Conditions post the date of update.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless HealthyX, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from User’s access to or use of Service, violation of this Agreement, or infringement, or infringement by any other User of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. HealthyX shall notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. However, we may transfer our rights under these Terms and Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and HealthyX chooses to ignore this, HealthyX shall still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.